A lightly salted fresh cheese for use in sweet or savory dishes, our Fromage Blanc is a harmonious blend of cream and acidity. Additional whey in the cheese results in a higher moisture cheese with a more pronounced acidic tang.
- Whip with powdered sugar and vanilla extract for a different take on frosting.
- Use as a filling in lasagna or ravioli.
- Serve with shortbread cookies, fresh figs, berries and honey as a light dessert.
- Ice Wine
- Sauvignon Blanc
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
To open our fresh chevre disk, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized goat milk, salt, cultures and enzymes.
- Second Place, American Cheese Society, 1999, 2003, 2004
- First Place, American Cheese Society, 2016
4 lbs. tubs
Optimal Shelf Life
119 days unopened
|Serving Size 1oz|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 70||Calories from Fat 50|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|