The fresh taste of a hand-mixed blend of Herbs de Provence balance simply, yet perfectly. All the herbal flavors you love dried at the peak of the season. Clever in name, classic in taste.
- Crumble atop homemade pizza: add shredded mozzarella, roasted eggplant, green olives and fresh garlic.
- Spoon into a fresh fig, wrap with a single slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Grill or broil, drizzle with a balsamic reduction.
- Chili Beer
- Red Ale
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pinot Grigio
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
To open our fresh chevre disk, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized goat milk, salt, herbs de Provence, cultures and enzymes.
- First Place, ACS 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2009
- Second Place, U.S. Cheese Championships 2005
- Silver, World Cheese Awards 2014
4 oz. disk
Optimal Shelf Life
126 days unopened
03949600105 2 (6 pack)
03949600105 9 (12 pack)
|Serving Size 1oz|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 70||Calories from Fat 50|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|