Perfectly cultured milk, au natural is the building block of our entire line of fresh chevre. Experience fresh cream with a citrus finish; that’s it, we promise no goaty aftertaste.
- Toss with freshly cooked pasta, a heavy splash of pasta water, fresh tomatoes and basil.
- Use as a substitute where you typically use mayonnaise or cream cheese for a lighter version of your favorite recipe.
- Wheat Beer
- Sauvignon Blanc
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
To open our fresh chevre disk, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized goat milk, salt, cultures and enzymes.
- First Place, U.S. Cheese Championship, 2010, 2011
- First Place, American Cheese Society, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2013
- Third Place, American Cheese Society, 2016
4 oz. disk
Optimal Shelf Life
126 days unopened
03949600101 4 (6 pack)
03949600101 1 (12 pack)
|Serving Size 1oz|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 70||Calories from Fat 50|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|