The unexpected marriage of lavender and wild fennel pollen distinguishes Purple
Haze—and make it utterly addictive.
- Stuff into pitted Medjool dates and wrap with prosciutto.
- Crumble on fresh mixed baby greens; add sliced strawberries, toasted pecans and balsamic reduction.
- Sauvignon Blanc
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
To open our fresh chevre disk, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized goat milk, salt, fennel pollen, lavender, cultures and enzymes.
- 2nd Place, American Cheese Society, 2013
- Best of Show, California State Fair Cheese Competition, 2009
- Best of Class, U.S. Cheese Championship 2011
- Third Place, World Championship Cheese Contest 2014
4 oz. disk
Optimal Shelf Life
126 days unopened
03949600108 3 (6 pack)
03949600108 30 (12 pack)
|Serving Size 1oz|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 70||Calories from Fat 50|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|