Over 30 years ago, Cypress Grove founder Mary Keehn had a dream of a soft-ripened goat cheese that eventually became an award-winning, iconic cheese. It fueled the growth of one of the most popular creameries in the country. Keeping this dream alive through the decades requires the continued recruitment and training of what has become America’s dream team of cheese.
If you have a flair for innovation and creativity, a proactive mindset, and a fanatical attention to detail, please read on!
We are based in Arcata, Calif., about 5.5 hours north of San Francisco. Unless otherwise noted, all positions require that you live in (or relocate near) our amazing community.
Cypress Grove is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), participates in E-Verify; and, makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
To be a successful Grover, an individual must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ethics: Treat people with respect; keep commitments; inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethics; uphold Company values.
- Judgement: Exhibit sound and accurate judgement.
- Professionalism: Approach others in a tactful manner; be able to react well under pressure; always treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accept responsibility for your own actions; follow through on commitments.
- Adaptability:Is able to deal with change and/or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality/Dependability: Is consistently at work and on time; has regular attendance; call in a timely manner when absent; prepared to work additional hours/days when necessary to reach goals.
Benefits include medical/dental/vision, LTD/Life, 401(k) and a generous PTO plan.
Starting wages are generally dependent on experience (DOE) and payable by Direct Deposit only.
Applications are accepted on-line only and only during open recruitments.