Aged six months or more, this blushing, ivory-colored cheese is dense and smooth with a slight crunch of protein crystals that form naturally with aging. Made in Holland exclusively for Cypress Grove Chevre, Midnight Moon is nutty and brown buttery up front with a long caramel finish.
- Serve with fig jam and seeded crackers or bread.
- Try melted between slices of rustic sliced bread or as a decadent addition to macaroni and cheese.
- Belgian Dark
- Sweet Sherry
- Ice Wine
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
To maintain original condition after cutting keep cheese wrapped tightly in plastic wrap to prevent drying.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized goat milk, salt, cheese cultures, and vegetarian rennet.
- Best New Product in Show, NASFT sofi Awards, 2002
- Silver Finalist, Best Cheese or Dairy Product, NASFT sofi Awards, 2003
- Best in Class, World Championship Cheese Contest, 2010
- Third Place, World Championship Cheese Contest 2014
9 lbs. wheel (average weight)
Optimal Shelf Life
12 months uncut