A lightly salted fresh cheese for use in sweet or savory dishes, our Fromage Blanc is a harmonious blend of cream and acidity. Additional whey in the cheese results in a higher moisture cheese with a more pronounced acidic tang.
- Whip with powdered sugar and vanilla extract for a different take on frosting.
- Use as a filling in lasagna or ravioli.
- Serve with shortbread cookies, fresh figs, berries and honey as a light dessert.
- Ice Wine
- Sauvignon Blanc
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
To open our fresh chevre disk, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized goat milk, salt, cultures and enzymes.
- Second Place, American Cheese Society, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2015
- Third Place, California State Fair 2015
4 lbs. tubs
Optimal Shelf Life
119 days unopened