Herbs de Humboldt®
The fresh taste of a hand-mixed blend of Herbs de Provence balance simply, yet perfectly. All the herbal flavors you love dried at the peak of the season. Clever in name, classic in taste.
- Crumble atop homemade pizza: add shredded mozzarella, roasted eggplant, green olives and fresh garlic.
- Spoon into a fresh fig, wrap with a single slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Grill or broil, drizzle with a balsamic reduction.
- Chili Beer
- Red Ale
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pinot Grigio
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
To open our fresh chevre disk, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized goat milk, salt, herbs de Provence, cultures and enzymes.
- First Place, ACS 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2009
- Second Place, U.S. Cheese Championships 2005
- Silver, World Cheese Awards 2014
4 oz. disk
Optimal Shelf Life
12 weeks unopened
03949600105 2 (6 pack)
03949600105 9 (12 pack)