Fragrant and rare dill pollen adds a depth of flavor that sends your palate to a heightened state of awareness. Pucker up, a tart and bright finish awaits you.
- Spread on a bagel; add lox, thinly sliced red onion and capers.
- Substitute for mayonnaise in your favorite tuna recipe.
- Wheat Beer
- Pale Ale
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pinot Grigio
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
To open our fresh chevre disk, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized goat milk, salt, dill pollen, dill, cultures and enzymes.
- First Place, American Cheese Society 2015
- 2011 Good Food Awards nominee
- Bronze, World Cheese Awards 2014
4 oz. disk
Optimal Shelf Life
126 days unopened
03949600104 5 (6 pack)
03949600104 2 (12 pack)