The unexpected marriage of lavender and wild fennel pollen distinguish Purple
Haze—and make it utterly addictive.
- Stuff into pitted Medjool dates and wrap with prosciutto.
- Crumble on fresh mixed baby greens; add sliced strawberries, toasted pecans and balsamic reduction.
- Sauvignon Blanc
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F).
To open our fresh chevre disk, locate the easy open-corner at the top-right of the package and peel back until the two pieces are separated.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized goat milk, salt, fennel pollen, lavender, cultures and enzymes.
- 2nd Place, American Cheese Society, 2013
- Best of Show, California State Fair Cheese Competition, 2009
- Best of Class, U.S. Cheese Championship 2011
4 oz. disk
Optimal Shelf Life
12 weeks unopened
03949600108 3 (6 pack)
03949600108 30 (12 pack)