Created with the chef in mind the distinctive triangular shape and layer of edible black ash offers unique portion control and presentation options. Tart and tangy with intense pepper notes, the perfect cheese for any rind lover.
- Serve with spicy nuts and candied fruit as a standout addition to a cheeseboard.
- Serve atop a bed of arugula with pears and candied nuts.
- Pale Ale
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Demi-Sec Sparkling Wine
- Pinot Noir
- Cabernet Sauvignon
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F) and wrapped in waxed paper.
Re-wrapping soft-ripened cheese in wax or parchment paper will allow the cheese to breathe as it continues to ripen.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, enzymes, and vegetable ash.
- First Place, American Cheese Society, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2013, 2014
- sofi™ Awards, Perishable Food Service Product, 2013
- Second Place, California State Fair Cheese Competition, 2015
1.5 lbs. triangle (average weight)
Optimal Shelf Life
84 days uncut