Humboldt Fog® Mini
The subtle, tangy flavor and distinctive layer of edible vegetable ash are a prized combination in this iconic American original. You’ll enjoy buttermilk and fresh cream, complemented with floral notes, herbal overtones and a clean citrus finish. As Humboldt Fog® matures, the layer of proteolysis just under the rind will increase developing a more intense flavor.
- Drizzle with honey and serve with prosciutto, tart apple and marcona almonds.
- Crumble atop mixed baby greens and roasted beets and serve with a simple vinaigrette.
- Wheat Beer
- Pale Ale
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Demi-Sec Sparkling Wine
- Pinot Grigio
- Sweet Sherry
- Pinot Noir
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°–35°F) and wrapped in waxed paper.
Re-wrapping soft-ripened cheese in wax or parchment paper will allow the cheese to breathe as it continues to ripen.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, enzymes, and vegetable ash.
- Top 100 Designs Worldwide, Metropolitan Home Magazine, 2003
- Best Cheese & Dairy Product, IFFCS (New York), 2002
- Gold, World Cheese Awards 2014
- Gold, London International Cheese Competition, 2004
- First Place, American Cheese Society, 1998, 2002, 2005
1 lbs. wheel (average weight)
Optimal Shelf Life
84 days uncut