The perfectly balanced marriage of ripened goat cheese jam-packed with Italian black summer truffles. Elegant and sophisticated, you’ll enjoy the heavy floral, herb, and mushroom notes in this earth-shaking masterpiece.
- Serve with candied orange and a port wine for a simple dessert.
- Top a hot steak or juicy burger- allow the cheese to soften as the meat rests.
- Pinot Noir
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sweet Sherry
- Demi-Sec Sparkling Wine
To optimize cheese quality, keep cheese cold (33°-35°F) and wrapped in waxed paper.
Re-wrapping soft-ripened cheese in wax or parchment paper will allow the cheese to breath as it continues to ripen.
Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, truffle (Tuber aestivum Vittadini), and enzymes.
- Super Gold, World Cheese Awards 2014
- sofi™ Awards, Outstanding Cheese or Dairy, 2009
- Gold, California State Fair Cheese Competition, 2009, 2010
- First Place, American Cheese Society, 2009, 2012, 2014
- First Place, World Championship Cheese Contest 2014
3 lbs. wheel (average weight)
Optimal Shelf Life
6 weeks uncut