Serves: Enough for one layer cake
Softened goat cheese adds a delicious tang to this vanilla-infused frosting.
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 vanilla bean (seeds scraped from pod)
- 4 oz Fromage Blanc*
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Place Fromage Blanc in a medium size bowl.
- Pour the melted butter and vanilla bean seeds to the cheese, blend on low speed with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time and blend on low until all the ingredients come together.
- Give the mixture a whirl on high for 2 minutes or until fluffy.
Makes enough to ice a single layer cake or 1 dozen cupcakes – double the recipe for a second layer.
* Feel free to substitute Purple Haze® or Ms. Natural® in for the Fromage Blanc.