Sweet red grapes and savory Humboldt Fog® melted together for the ultimate panini.
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 lb seedless red grapes, washed and dried
- 8 slices rustic bread
- 8 oz Humboldt Fog®, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- In a shallow roasting pan or baking sheet, drizzle the grapes (still on the vine) with 1 Tbsp EVOO.
- Roast until the skins of the grapes start to blister, about 20 minutes or so depending on your oven.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- While the grapes cool, preheat your panini press or a cast iron skillet (you don’t need grill marks to make this delicious).
- Brush both sides of your bread with EVOO.
- Place ¼ of the Humboldt Fog® on each of 4 slices of bread. Put a handful of grapes – 10 to 12 per sandwich (you may have some roasted grapes leftover) on top of the Humboldt Fog®.
- Panini press or cast iron grill for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and you see cheese oozing out the side.